Why Choose Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska?
Wide Variety of Coverage Options
We offer an entire portfolio of products that may fit your lifestyle and budget.
- Medicare Supplement Plans to help with cost not covered by Medicare Parts A and B
- Medicare Advantage Plans combine Medicare Part A, Medicare Part B and most of the time Medicare Part D into one plan.
- Prescription Drug Plans that work with your Medicare Parts A and B to protect you against unexpected drug costs
- Dental Insurance to help cover the cost of your dental needs
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska has been serving the health insurance needs of Nebraskans for more than 75 years. Our name has come to mean stability and respect in the health care industry. Count on us for reliable coverage and member services with a personalized touch.
- More than 60,000 of your neighbors age 65 and older rely on the strength and affordable coverage offered by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska for their Medicare supplement needs.
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska is a member-owned mutual insurance company that’s here to stay
Service and Convenience
- We have friendly, knowledgeable, local employees trained and ready to answer your questions about our Medicare plans
- The majority of claims are filed automatically alongside your Medicare claims, so you have minimal or no claim filing
Request your Medicare Options Guide
Understanding all the coverage options available may feel confusing. Download our Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska Medicare options guide to review different products that are available and learn more about important dates to remember.